People physically getting together to collaborate on a project, communicate ideas, conduct training or to share ideas are a business fact of life. Despite what many people might think, your conference room can make a powerful impression on your potential and existing clients. From the décor, to the layout, to the tools that you find in your conference room, each helps to create your conference environment and make your guests feel welcomed, comfortable and productive.
There are a number of other additions that can help your conference experience, such as the introduction of various pieces of technology and catering which not only add to your presentation style, but also help to ensure that you have a captive audience throughout your conference.
What should my Conference Room include?
When it comes to looking at a conference room you need to make sure that you look at exactly what your business needs and what a conference venue can actually provide you. In terms of features and ideas, some of the most common things you need to consider are:
- Catering – Is catering available, either on-site or delivered? Hungry and/or thirsty clients can be inattentive and can easily lose concentration.
- Layout – Does the layout of the conference room suit the style of your meeting? Does it allow you to engage your attendees properly? Executive Suites at Lakewood Ranch has many layout options for you to choose from.
- Furniture – Is furniture in your meeting room appropriate to the purpose of your gathering? Do you have the correct style of chairs and tables to create the ideal environment for your meeting? The style of the meeting room furniture used by Executive Suites at Lakewood Ranch is both appropriate and professional.
- Facilities – Is your meeting room equipped with everything that you need for optimum productivity? Do you have access to a projector or large screen TV? What about Internet access, white boards, conference call enabled speaker phones and display screens? Executive Suites at Lakewood Ranch has all of the facilities you might need to insure the success of your meeting.
- Accessibility – Is your meeting room easy to reach for people who might be travelling from a far distance? Executive Suites at Lakewood Ranch is conveniently located just 6/10ths of a mile from I-75 exit 213 and only 15 minutes away from SRQ International airport.
The style of your meeting room and building it is in can leave a lasting impression on your clients as in many cases it could be the first area where they meet you – and first impressions last! If you are looking to impress your clients then you will achieve that objective with any of the four meeting rooms available to you at Executive Suites at Lakewood Ranch.