A virtual office offers all the advantages of an office address and office communications and technology without requiring the business owner to set up a physical office. A virtual office can provide phone, email and other amenities needed to run a successful business.
Here are some of the advantages of A Virtual Office:
• Professional business address – Organizations can have addresses at professional buildings without actually having to rent office space there. The service provider forwards all mail sent to this address to the client or handles it per the client’s instructions. Compared to simply having a PO Box address, the business address at prestigious buildings allows the company to maintain a professional image at relatively low prices
• Reception services – A reception service greets any visitors to the business and then manages that contact per the client’s instructions. Additionally they can receive and sign for any parcels or overnights received on behalf of the client.
• Communication services – The virtual office service can provide live phone receptionists, fax services, answering services, voice mail and other communications options.
• Meeting rooms – A virtual office service providers offer rental meeting rooms and conference rooms to clients that are available on-demand. This meeting space is available at the same building as their professional business address.
• Office space – The virtual office service can offer temporary office or work space to clients.
• Amenities – The virtual office service may also offer amenities like video conferencing, lounges, kitchens, break rooms, broadband Internet connectivity, wireless Internet connectivity and parking facilities.
• Low start-up costs – The virtual office space offers savings as compared to starting up an actual office since customers share costs for most of the services and infrastructure.
• Immediacy – Most (if not all) virtual office services can be set up on the same day that they are needed.
In conclusion a virtual office creates an opportunity for clients to conduct business in a professional manner with their clients and prospects and develop a great impression while networking.
Executive Suites at Lakewood Ranch offers a complete line of virtual office services. Our standard service products can be tailored to meet your unique preferences and needs. Contact us today to learn more and be in business tomorrow!